Asam Lambert GAy!!!!???



"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," Adam correctly states, adding: "I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it."
Adam says in his RS interview: "I was worried that [coming out] would be so sensationalized that it would overshadow what I was there to do, which was sing. I'm an entertainer, and who I am and what I do in my personal life is a separate thing."
“They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He’s the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he’s open-minded and liberal, but he’s definitely 100% straight.-when asked bout his roomates Kris allen
hurm.. what do u think.. still his version of no boundaries is better than Kris allen.. and i dont care bout his sexuality.. just enjoy it k!!..lol..

7 comments:

Gavin @ GJO said...

yes, he's gay... admit juga.. punay ketara gay-ness dia... mau juga cover2...

kaka crackr said...

Go Adam!

Anonymous said...

wow.
no wonder u suka ye
nampak gaya u juga gay

Darin Azri said...

haha.. betul gavin... kaka.. yup go adam..
\anon:..haha.. suke semua people!!

Unknown said...

lah baru tau ke?tgk gaya dier lembut smcm pun dah boleh cam dah

oh well..

Anonymous said...

asam lambert? lol
malaysian version kot

Darin Azri said...

hahah.. salah type ngeng~~~~~